The following Parking Application for CITY GATE HOMEOWNERS ONLY.
This Application must be completed in order to obtain a City Gate Parking Sticker.
Rules and Regulations:
1. A City Gate Parking Sticker is needed to park in the overflow lots belonging to the City Gate Community.
2. Each household may apply for a maximum of two (2) City Gate parking stickers.
3. In order to obtain a City Gate parking sticker, you must have a valid Annapolis Historic District 3 parking sticker.
4. Stickers must be placed on the driver’s side of the vehicle’s rear bumper.
5. These lots are for overflow parking and should not be used for regular parking by Owners unless street parking is not available. Guests may park in these lots for a maximum of one (1) week with a valid City Gate guest past displayed in the front windshield.
Stickers will be mailed to your home address within 3-5 business days. A copy of the rules and regulations will accompany the stickers and can be found in the City Gate Directory.
The stickers are the property of the City Gate Homeowners’ Association and may be reclaimed if they are invalid or abused in any way.
By completing and submitting an application, you are agreeing to all parking rules and regulations set forth by City Gate Homeowners’ Association and understand these rules and regulations may change at any time.